We accept most insurance plans and will be happy to help you understand the coverage that you have. We will do our best to see that you receive your maximum insurance benefits for all covered services, however, please note that dental insurance is intended to cover some, but not all, of the cost of your care. Most dental insurance plans include co-insurance, a deductible and other expenses that are not covered.
Also you should be aware that the total fee, regardless of your insurance, is ultimately your responsibility. Please bring in your insurance plan information and we will make every effort to assure that you receive your maximum benefits. If you have questions regarding your coverage please feel free to ask and we will work with you to find the answer. Should you have any questions about your specific insurance plan, please contact our office, and we will be glad to assist you.
AFFORDABLE FINANCING OPTIONS
- Low monthly payments*
- No up-front costs or annual fees*
- Available credit for ongoing treatment for the entire family*
- Quick and easy application*
- We provide a range of payment options to accommodate your dental needs.
- Fees & financial arrangements, including estimated insurance benefits, will be arranged before treatment begins. We accept most insurance plans & will be happy to help you understand the coverage that you have.
*Subject to credit approval.
Care Credit | Apply Now