Our friendly, dedicated, and energetic dental team is committed to working with you and your family to create a positive dental experience every time you visit our practice. Please take a few minutes to learn more about each one of our amazing doctors.
Dr. Roy Rosado-Rodriguez
Dr. Roy Rosado-Rodriguez is a prosthodontist specialist of Puerto Rican descent and a member of the American College of Prosthodontists. A prosthodontist is a dentist who has undergone years of extra training to become a specialist in the placement of fixed and removable dental restorations. Only a small number of dentists have achieved this lofty specialty which includes full mouth rehabilitation, implant placement, crowns, veneers and all types of cosmetic procedures. Dr. Rosado’s wide range of skills include surgical extractions, nitrous oxide sedation, root canal therapy and all phases of comprehensive general dentistry. (DN 17829).
- University of Florida, Gainsville- Implant Fellowship (ITI), 2007
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill- Teaching Fellowship, 2006
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill- Certificate and Masters in Graduate Prosthodontics, 2005
- Charles Drew Medical Center, Los Angeles- Certificate in General Practice Residency, 2002
- University of Puerto Rico, San Juan- Doctor of Medical Dentistry, 2001
Dr. Marcela Murcia
Dr. Marcela Murcia is a general dentist with much knowledge and skill in her field. Dr. Murcia is of Colombian decent with a strong background in cosmetic dentistry and including, but not limited to crowns, dentures and surgical extractions (DN 19482).
- Nova Southeastern University, Ft. Lauderdale- International Dental Graduate Program, Doctor Medical Dentistry 2008-2011
- San Martin University, Bogota, Colombia- Doctor Dental Surgery 1995-2000